Stadium Information & Guidelines
Call 440-934-3636 to reserve your seats today, or click here
to request more information.
Crushers Game Times
- Monday through Saturday games start at 7:05 p.m. Gates open at 6:05 p.m.
- Sunday games start at 1:05 p.m. Gates open at 12:05 p.m.
- Early Games – May 28th (School Day) at 10:35 a.m., July 23rd (Splash Day) at 11:05 a.m.
- All Game Times are Subject to Change Without Notice
Ticket Office and Fan Attic Hours
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (April 21 – End of Season)
- Game Days: 10:00 a.m. to the end of the 6th inning (ticket office)
- Tickets can be purchased at the All Pro Freight Stadium box office, over the phone at (440) 934-3636 and through our online ticketing system
- Lost or damaged tickets cannot be replaced. We do not allow refunds or exchanges.
- The Crushers are not responsible for tickets that are shared or resold.
- Children age two and under will be admitted free as long as the child is sitting in the adult’s lap. If a parent requests a physical seat for the child, he/she must pay the appropriate ticket price.
- Patrons picking tickets up at Will Call must present a valid photo I.D. matching the name on the tickets.
- Ticket vouchers do not guarantee a chair seat. Availability varies by game. Vouchers must be redeemed at the box office and cannot be redeemed over the phone.
- Tickets cannot be reserved without a method of payment.
- Rain Check – If less than five innings of a game (4 ½ innings if the Crushers are ahead) are played, your ticket may be exchanged at the box office for one of equal or lesser value for any subsequent regular season game. Subject to availability.
- Notice and Warning – The holder of their ticket assumes all potential risks and dangers incidental to the game of baseball, including specifically, but not excluding those serious personal or bodily injury from bats, balls or other objects leaving the playing field, and agree that management is not liable for injuries resulting from these causes.
Ballpark Policies and Procedures
- Event dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- The Frontier League, The Lake Erie Crushers and All Pro Freight Stadium prohibit all outside food and drinks from being brought into the ballpark.
- All promotional items are limited to a first come, first served basis. All items are based on availability and cannot be reserved. One item per person, no exceptions.
- The berm seating area is located in left field. Fans may bring a blanket or something comparable to sit on. NEW IN 2012: Fans may bring lawn chairs if they would like to sit on the outfield berm.
- Gates open approximately one hour prior to the first pitch.
- The Crushers are happy to provide a fun zone beyond the right field fence for the entertainment of youngsters attending the game. It costs $1 for a turn in the inflatables and $5 for a wristband for unlimited use for the game.
- There is a safety net behind home plate for the protection of our fans. The net extends from sections 108-110.
- Lost and Found is located at the Joyce Buick-GMC Fan Assistance Center on the third base side of the concourse.
- First Aid is located at the main entrance. Fans in need of immediate assistance should alert an usher or other All Pro Freight Stadium staff member.