When do individual tickets go on sale?
- Individual tickets will go on sale in March of 2017
What are the box office hours?
Monday-Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday (April 22nd - End of Season): 10am - 1pm
Monday-Friday: 9am - End of 5th inning
Saturday: 10am - End of 5th inning
Sunday: 11am - End of 5th inning
Memorial Day: Noon - End of 5th inning
July 4th: 10am - End of 5th inning
*Please note, times may vary for non-Crusher events at Sprenger Stadium. Please call 440-934-3636 with questions.
What is our rainout policy?
Rain Check- If less than five innings of a game (4 1/2 innings if the Crushers are ahead) are played, your ticket may be exchanged at the box office for one of equal or lesser value for any subsequent regular season game. Subject to availability.
Can I exchange unused tickets?
- Season ticket holders are able to exchange any unused ticket for any game
- Individual tickets that are unused can be exchanged on one of our "unused tickets days" listed below:
- Wednesday, June 21st
- Thursday, July 27th
- Sunday, July 30th
- Thursday, August 31st
- Ticket may be exchanged at the box office for one of equal or lesser value for any subsequent regular season game.
What is the difference between day of game and advance pricing?
- Save some money by purchasing tickets a day before the game compared to the day of the game.
When do group tickets need to be paid off by?
- The deadline to pay off group tickets is 10 days before the day of your game.