The 2018 Crushers Craft Beer and Wine Festival, presented by Magic Hat, Samuel Adams, Sierra Nevada and Great Lakes Brewing, will take place at Sprenger Health Care Stadium on Saturday, August 25th from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM. The festival is expected to feature more than 75 craft beers and a variety of wines. Gates will open for VIP ticket holders at 5:00 PM while general admission ticket buyers can get in at 6:30 PM.
21 & Over Only
Festival will include:
Designated Driver Ticket: $20
- Includes $15 food/pop voucher
*When purchasing, select "G/A" for your ticket, a "Discount" Drop Down Box will have the $20 Designated Driver ticket option.
Give us a call about purchasing the Designated Driver Ticket with VIP Tickets!
- Receives a plastic event tasting cup
- Pre-Sale (20 Tasting Tickets 4 oz. Pours) - $30
- Day of Event (20 Tasting Tickets 4 oz. Pours) - $40
VIP: Limited Quantity
- Early entry at 5 PM
- Special Event Plastic Tasting Mug
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffet
- Pre-Sale (20 Sample Tickets 4 oz. Pours) $45
- Day of Event (20 Sample Tickets 4 oz. Pours) $50
Tickets for the 3rd Annual Crushers Craft Beer and Wine Festival are now on sale and can be purchased on-line by clicking HERE or at the Sprenger Health Care Stadium Box Office.