When do individual tickets go on sale?
- Individual tickets will go on sale in March of 2018.
What are the box office hours?
Monday-Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday (in season): 10am - 1pm
Monday-Friday: 10am - End of 5th inning
Saturday: 10am - End of 5th inning
Sunday: 12pm - End of 5th inning
Memorial Day: TBD
July 4th: 10am - TBD
*Please note, times may vary for non-Crushers events at Sprenger Stadium. Please call 440-934-3636 with questions.
What is our rainout policy?
Rain Check - If less than five innings of a game (4 1/2 innings if the Crushers are ahead) are played, your ticket may be exchanged at the box office for one of equal or lesser value for any subsequent regular season game. Subject to availability.
Can I exchange unused tickets?
- Season ticket holders are able to exchange any unused ticket for any game "pending availability."
- Individual tickets that are unused can be exchanged on one of our "unused tickets days" which are to be determined at this time.
- Tickets may be exchanged at the box office for one of equal or lesser value for any subsequent regular season game.
What is the difference between day of game and advance pricing?
- Save some money by purchasing tickets a day before the game compared to the day of the game.
When do group tickets need to be paid off by?
- The deadline to pay off group tickets is 10 days before the day of your game.